Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 2008




Hello Friends and Family,

Here are some views from our veranda.
We really enjoy the sunsets over the ocean. They never seem as beautiful in photo as real life though. Jah is wonderful.

Time sometimes seems to stand still here, since it feels like August year round. There are some seasonal changes, dry - rain - dust- but it is still warm and sunny.





We talked to the manager of the playground and swimming pool that the kids enjoy using. We had only gone a few times since we moved. The manager has always been very nice, when we talked with him, we were able to get a family fee for the year, which will be much less than daily. It also lets us bring the two little girls that walk to meetings and study. We hope to use the facility on Sundays after the meeting. The swimming pool is shallow and mainly for little kids, but they have nice tables and chairs under shade where we also can play Uno and other games. We introduced some friends to the card game Uno last week, they loved it!





We have heard that Dennis and Lorelle arrived safely and are already busy. I was feeling a bit down about not traveling also, I do miss friends and family soo much. But I am feeling a bit better now since I have received some personal emails that were very encouraging, Thankyou!





Our little monkey, Jack, is doing great, he is such a lovey baby. I am trying to upload pictures, hope it works. If not, I will try again another time.





My computer crashed a couple weeks ago and I lost everything.... I am using Shelby's older slower computer for emailing now. Mine has been "fixed" I hope to have it running on line again next week. The technition was not able to salvage anything from the hard drive, but at least I can start again.





Take care, New Englanders enjoy fall weather and county fairs and apple picking and pumkin pies :)





Lorie

No comments: